Educational and Experience Requirements
- A Higher National Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration, Social Sciences or other relevant disciplines such as Business Administration, International Relations and Psychology
- A Bachelor Degree or higher will be advantageous as are additional HR professional qualifications.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in any Human Resources related fields especially in full-cycle recruiting and familiarity with human resource management systems as well as applicant tracking systems.
- Good knowledge in Onboarding processes as well as Immigration and Labour legislation and procedures are highly advantageous.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist the Human Resources Officer in all matters within the full-cycle recruiting activities as and when required
- To assist the Human Resources Officer to proactively maintain a strong Employer Branding image for Jerudong Park Medical Centre both internally and externally.
- Prepare relevant documentation, pertaining to existing recruitment practices; prior to recruitment in an accurate and timely manner
- Regular update and follow-up with the respective Heads of Department and key groups to ensure timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Placing job advertisements internally and externally for the organization
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Assist in administering pre- or post-interview tasks to prospective employees when they arrive for an interview, if needed.
- Assist in interview processes, if required; including scheduling interviews, and/or contacting suitable candidates
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management.