Dr Hilda Ho
About The Doctor
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) (Edinburgh, 2000)
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych) (United Kingdom, 2004)
- Master of Philosophy in Psychiatry (Edinburgh, 2008)
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Forensic Psychiatry (United Kingdom, 2008)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (FRCPsych) (United Kingdom, 2016)
- Advanced Certificate in Public Governance and Administration (ETH Zürich, 2019)
2013 – Current: Head of Psychiatry Services, RIPAS Hospital, Brunei.
2011 – Current: Consultant Psychiatrist, RIPAS Hospital, Brunei.
2009 – 2011: Regional Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist for the North of Scotland, NHS Tayside, United Kingdom.
2005 – 2009: Specialist Registrar in Forensic Psychiatry, East of Scotland Higher Specialist Training Programme, NHS Tayside, United Kingdom.
2001 – 2005: Senior House Officer in Psychiatry, Southeast Scotland Basic Training Programme in Psychiatry, NHS Lothian, United Kingdom.
2000 – 2001: Junior House Officer, Royal Infirmary Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Public Educator of the Year, Excellence Awards, Royal College of Psychiatrists, United Kingdom, 2014.
Silver Award (Team), Civil Service Excellence Award, Government of His Majesty Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan, Negara Brunei Darussalam, 2014.
Scottish Division Research Prize, Royal College of Psychiatrists, United Kingdom, 2010.
- Medico-legal report preparation
- Psychiatry and law
- Crisis management
- Service development
- Mental health promotion