Dr Sonali Pande
About The Doctor
MBBS, MS (Orth.), MCh (Orth.)
Sports Medicine, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal problems in women
- Graduate Certificate in Rheumatology, Johns Hopkins, United States of America 
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Medicine from University of Queensland, Australia 
- MCh (Orth) from University of Dundee, United Kingdom 
- Masters in Orthopaedics from Nagpur University, India 
- Higher surgical training in Orthopaedics in various hospitals in the Liverpool region, United Kingdom
Fellowship and Additional Responsibilities
- Recipient of Maricel Uribe Zamudio Fellowship for lady Orthopaedic surgeon, SICOT, Amsterdam 
- ‘Best Paper Award’ at Alumni meet of MCh Orthopaedics of University of Dundee [June, 2004]
- Chairperson, Morbidity and Mortality Committee, Jerudong Park Medical Centre, Brunei Darussalam
In Medical school she was President of Voluntary Blood Donation Organisation, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, 1990. She organised various blood donation camps and printed blood donors directory for the district.
Dr Sonali was Secretary of Rotary Club of North Hills, Nagpur (2005 – 2006) and Director of Community Health. She was actively involved in conducting first aid camps for school children and ladies. She is a Paul Harris Fellow.