Dr Altaf Hussain
About The Doctor
Qualification and Memberships
- MBBS – Nishtar Medical University – Pakistan
- M.MED (Occupational Medicine) – National University of Singapore
- Member of American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM), USA
- Member Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
- Member of International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH)
Dr. Altaf Hussain has years of professional experience in Occupational Health at multiple locations. Prior to joining JPMC, he was working as Senior Consultant and Head Occupational Health and Medicine at Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital, Multan – Pakistan. He also worked as Occupational Health Specialist with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, United Arab Emirates as well as Pakarab Fertilizers Limited, Pakistan as Chief Medical Officer.
Dr. Altaf served Ministry of Health Brunei Darussalam, Occupational Health Division from 2006 to 2014.
Aside from his clinical practice, he is involved in the teaching and training as well as adjunct faculty and research supervisory at various institutions.
He has published articles related to occupational health and medicine and also presented papers at OH conferences held locally and overseas.
He is also OGUK registered Physician, Aberdeen, United Kingdom as well as Certified MRO (Medical Review Officer), Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia