Invitation To Tender
JPMC is inviting eligible companies to participate in the tenders below:
- Interested vendors who wish to view the tender documents may email their request to [email protected].
- Interested vendors who wish to purchase the tender documents must pay a non-refundable fee as mentioned in the table above; payable by completing an online payment to JPMC. To initiate the payment process, kindly email your intention to purchase to [email protected] and in return, JPMC account details will be provided. Upon completion of payment, kindly email the payment slip to [email protected] for payment validation. An official receipt will be provided once payment is validated by JPMC.
- A copy of the Tender Document will be distributed via email after payment validation.
- Tenderers shall complete and email their tender offers in scanned copy via email to [email protected] only (no cc) by clearly indicating the Tender Reference, Closing Date, and Company name in the subject title:
Email Subject Title:
“JPMC/PD/TEN/22/007/Closing Date: 03/10/2022 @ 12.00PM / VENDOR NAME”
- Any tender submission received via email after the stipulated time, for whatever reason arising will be disqualified and will not be entertained.
- Tenderers shall be informed on the outcome of the tender.
- Attendance to scheduled site visit (if any) is pre-requisite for submission of tender.
- Tender document must be purchased to qualify to attend the scheduled site visit.
- For further enquiries, please contact [email protected].