Dr Dharmasindhu Rai
About The Doctor
B.D.S, M.D.S., F.I.C.D.
1996 to 2000
Lecturer, Assistant professor, M S Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore University, India
2000 to 2008
Prosthodontist, New Medical Centre, UAE (Abu Dhabi & Dubai)
2006 to 2012
Visiting professor, Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Calicut University, India
2008 to date
Consultant Prosthodontist and Dental Surgeon, Jerudong Park Medical Centre, Brunei Darussalam
Board Certification and Affiliation
- Fellow of International College of Dentists, United States of America 
- Member of International College of Prosthodontics, United State of America 
- Member Indian Prosthodontic Society 
- Dental Implant license certification, Ministry of Health, UAE & ITI Foundation, Switzerland 
- Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics), Mangalore University, India 
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Karnatak University, India 
Dr Rai is a firm believer in taking a holistic approach to dentistry, focusing not only on restoring the functional capabilities of the patient but also restoring the balance and smile. He is specialized in crowns, bridges, dentures and also maintains his skills for general dental work like fillings, simple extractions, pain management, teeth whitening and patient education. He keeps abreast of dental techniques and technologies with continuing education, to ensure the patients receive the best possible care.
Outside of work, Dr Rai likes to spend time with his wife and two children. He loves traveling, outdoor activities and is also a certified scuba diver.