Dr Hj Abd Rashid Bin Hj Muhammad
About The Doctor
BSc, MBChB, MRCS (Edin)
BSc (Medical Science) St Andrew University, United Kingdom
MBChB Manchester University, United Kingdom
Board Certification and Affiliation
- Completed Higher Specialist Training in Orthopaedics, Singapore
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Main Interests are:
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy including meniscal repair
- ACL reconstruction of the Knee and other ligament reconstructions
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic stabilization of the shoulder
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
Dr Dr Abdul Rashid is at present, the Head of Orthopaedic Department at RIPAS Hospital and is the President of The Orthopaedic Society of Brunei Darussalam.
He is currently, the leading orthopedic surgeon for hip joint replacement surgery, knee joint replacement surgery and shoulder arthroscopic surgery in Brunei.
He enjoys traveling and loves to play golf.