Dr Mahendran Nadarajah
About The Doctor
- BSc, University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK (1993)
- MBBS, Kings College School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London, UK (1996)
- FRCR, Royal College of Radiologists, London, UK (2007)
- FAMS, Academy of Medicine, Singapore (2013)
- Medical Defence Union elective prize
- The British Medical and Dental Association elective award
- Dako elective prize
- National Neuroscience Institute, Superstar
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award Silver
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award Gold
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award, Silver Award
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award, Gold Award
- NNI SHQSA Superstars, SingHealth Quality Service Award, Silver Award
- NNI Singapore Health Quality Service Award
Dr Mahendran Nadarajah is an internationally practicing Endovascular Neurosurgeon and Diagnostic Neuroradiologist with over 20 years of experience as a doctor. He is an expertise in the treatment of stroke and conditions affecting the blood vessels in the brain.
He trained in London, United Kingdom and worked for more than 10 years in the National Health Service and was appointed as a consultant in the UK. He left first to Australia then Singapore where he is now based. He continues to practice in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Vietnam as a senior consultant.
He is widely published in his area of expertise and is regularly called upon to give lectures and seminars at international meetings. He is a visiting Consultant at the National University Hospital in Singapore and sits on multiple clinic and academic boards in the region. He has been acknowledged and publicly thanked on many occasions for his work especially patient care in the national press and television.