Dr Moncy Jacob Oommen
About The Doctor
MBBS (Kerala), MD(Kerala), NSS(Kerala), ICVSD (Chennai), MOH (Khoula), MOH(Brunei)
- MBBS, Trivandrum, Kerala, India, Government College Hospital, 1982.
- MD, Internal Medicine, Trivandrum, Kerala, India, Government Medical College Hospital, 1988.
- Consultant Physician, NSS, Medical mission Hospital Pandalm, Kerala, India, 1988 – 1997.
- Diplomat Fellow in Cardiology, Madras medical Mission, ICVSD, Chennai, 1998.
- Specialist and Head of Medicine/Cardiology, Khoula Hospital, MOH, Muscat Oman 2000 – 2005
- Specialist Cardiologist in Cardiology Division, RIPAS Hospital, MOH, Brunei 2005 –
Board Certification and Affiliation
- Member of Royal College of Physicians (UK), MRCP (UK) 2003.
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology FACC, 2012.
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, FRCP (Glasgow), 2013.
- Member of British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging, 2016.
- Fellow of Brunei Cardiac society, 2017.
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology, FESC, 2017.
- ACLS Instructor of National Resuscitation center, MOH, Brunei
- MRCP (PACES) International Clinical Examiner.
- Cardiac CT, Level 1 and 2 Training, in Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS, UK, 2015.
- Clinical Supervisor and Co-ordinator for the BST program of junior doctors in RIPAS Hospital, Brunei and a Visiting Lecturer to UBD, Brunei.