Dr Muhammad Hiza Wardy
About The Doctor
Qualification & Certifications
- LRCPSI MC BCh BAO (NUI) Second Class Honors. Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 
- MRCGP [INT] Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners, United Kingdom (International Faculty) 
- MSc PHC Masters of Science in Primary Health Care (University Brunei Darussalam) 
- Senior Executive Development Program in Public Policy & Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore / SHHBIDSS, Ministry of Defense 
- Level I (Medical Examiner of Divers), Medical Management of Diving Accidents and illness (Competence in Diving Medicine). Level IIa, Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine. National Hyperbaric Centre, Aberdeen, United Kingdom 
After serving with the Royal Brunei Armed Forces for fifteen years, Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Dr. Hiza Wardy joined the Outpatient at Jerudong Park Medical Centre as a General Practitioner.
He has broad experience in military general practice (including occupational and disaster medicine) and has been deployed in various significant roles for the RBAF such as being the first Senior Medical Officer in Brunei Darussalam’s UN deployment to UNIFIL, Lebanon in 2008 and more recently to lead the National Disaster Relief Team in Kathmandu, Nepal, during the April 2015 earthquake. He has also been deployed on multiple naval deployments including sending relief supplies for Typhoon Haiyan (Super Typhoon Yolanda) Disaster relief mission to Tacloban, Philippines, in November 2013.
He is an Examiner for the Royal College of General. Practitioners United Kingdom since 2012. He is a member of the Learning Ladders Society, an NGO that advocates for early intervention in Autism. He is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Brunei Medical Association for 2016/2017.
In his spare time, Dr. Hiza Wardy attends CME events. He also enjoys cooking, reading, exercising, playing guitar, and most of all spending quality time with his family.