Dr Norhasyimah binti Mahadi
About The Doctor
General Practitioner (2017-Present)
Sutera by JPMC / Outpatient Department, Jerudong Park Medical Centre, Brunei Darussalam
Board Certification and Affiliation
- Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioner (RACGP 660984)
- International member Royal College of General Practitioner UK (RCGP 111623)
- Diploma in Family Medicine 2013
- Advanced Training in Family Medicine 2014
- Diploma in Pediatrics (Royal College of Physicians of Ireland) 2022
- Mentor, Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia 2016 – present
- Clinical Supervising Mentor for Advanced Training in Family Medicine, Malaysia 2018 – 2020
- Specialist in Family Medicine (NSR Malaysia 131231)
- Life member of Malaysian Academy of Family Physician (MAFP 2406)
- Member of Family Medicine Specialist Association, Malaysia (FMSA 02-17-0433)
Major Dr. Norhasyimah binti Mahadi (Retired) is a fully qualified GP from Malaysia. She is a Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioner, registered Family Medicine Specialist in Malaysia & former Malaysia Armed Forces (MAF) doctor. She graduated in 2006 and has been in various health roles since then. She served MAF Royal Medical Corps for 10 years and had experience working as a Senior Locum Medical Officer at National Heart Institute & at various private health settings in Malaysia that includes teaching at a private university after her retirement with MAF. She enjoys all aspects of general practice, dealing with the management of chronic illness, smoking cessation, and minor clinic procedures. She particularly enjoys working with children and making them feel doctor visit a cool experience despite being sick.
She is a member of National Deaf Association of Brunei Darussalam and a certified signer for Brunei Sign Language (Intermediate level) . She is a loving mother of 3 teenage boys who enjoys gardening and loves cooking traditional Malay kueh during her free time.
Dr Norhasyimah was the recipient of Excellence Award, Ministry of Defense of Malaysia in 2014.