Dr Yung Chee Kwang
About The Doctor
- MBChB (UK)
- MRCP (London)
- MRCP (UK)
- Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine in Endocrinology (Singapore)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh (UK)
Professional & Medical Background
- Dr Yung graduated from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom in 2001 and later pursued his advanced specialty training at the Singapore General Hospital after obtaining his postgraduate membership exam in 2006.
- He currently works full-time as a consultant endocrinologist at the Diabetes Centre, Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha Hospital since 2011.
- He has a vast experience in managing patients with diabetes, thyroid, pituitary and metabolic bone disorders.
- His area of interest in the field of endocrinology includes calcium and metabolic diseases such as osteoporosis and hyperparathyroidism.