FIRST AID TRAININGPackage
Our Basic First Aid/CPR (Adult only)/AED training provides the proper skills on how to respond to common medical emergencies.
All course options are aligned with the current American Heart Association guidelines, American Red Cross and Brunei National Resuscitation Centre.
Certification is issued upon successful completion.
PRICE: BND$220 PER PERSON
PACKAGE 1 (BASIC FIRST AID TRAINING ONLY)
- This is a one-day (1) training program which is designed for participants keen to know Basic First Aid Skills such as Slings/Bandaging, Splinting, Emergency Rescue Transfer (Lifting & Handling Casualties).
- The participants will learn how to respond to various medical emergency situations while maintaining self-confidence, safety composure and assurance until a medical team arrives.
PRICE: BND$330 PER PERSON
PACKAGE 2 (STANDARD FIRST AID WITH ADULT CPR + COMPLIMENTARY AED TRAINING)
- This is a two (2) day training program which is designed for Professional/Workplace Responders, Professional Rescuers, School Staffs and Healthcare Providers.
- Learn how to provide immediate care in a heart, breathing & common medical emergencies until medical team arrives.
- This hands-on, scenario-based training provides the skills such as CPR, Choking Management, Bandaging, Splinting, Lifting/handling casualties which can minimize harm and reduce pain until a medical team arrives.