Exercises help to build up bone mass in young and slow down bone loss in adults, strengthen muscles, increase flexibility and improve coordination and balance (to reduce risk of fall).
In addition to the above, several effective medications are available that have been shown to act quickly, to maintain the bone density and reduce the risk of fractures.
- Specialist Consultation I
- Specialist Consultation II
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Phosphate
- Serum ALP (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Calciferol (Vitamin D)
- Beta X Laps (C terminal telopeptide)
- CT Scan (Bone Densitometry CT)
- Additional tests that may be required will be charged accordingly
- Price is subject to change without prior notice
- You are advised to make an appointment with our Orthopaedic Clinic at 261 1433 ext 2288
Terms and Conditions Apply.